Waxing, Tinting & Electrolysis
Personal grooming isn’t a chore with the best hair removal services in town. Bellagena Skin Care Studio & Day Spa offers waxing services at competitive prices so you can enjoy silky smooth skin all year long.
Electrolysis is the only clinically proven method for permanent hair removal. It’s a safe and effective method that has been used for well over a hundred years.
How Does Electrolysis Work?
During electrolysis, a probe is placed inside the hair follicle. The probe does not puncture the skin. Heat is applied in a split second by the electrical current, which then destroys the hair cells present.
Hair has three stages of growth: anagen, catagen and telogen. Electrology will work only on one stage of growth — the anagen stage. This is the only stage in which live germ cells are present
Contraindications for Electrolysis:
- Skin Lesions
- Contagious skin disorders
Rule of thumb is When in doubt —do not treat.
Electrolysis is a great alternative for people with blonde, white, red and fine hairs or dark skin types. As well as for those with a small amount of hair left post Laser Hair Removal. Ingrown hairs and razor bumps are candidates as well and will discover this method a great relief for such concerns.
Free Consultation Required. Treatment is possible directly after consultation.
Waxing & Tinting
- Chin $8.00
- Eyebrows $12.00 + shape: $10.00
- Under Arms $20.00
- Upper Lip $8.00
- Half Leg $35.00
- Full Leg $60.00
- Back $45.00 & up
- Chest $35.00 & up
- Stomach $20.00 & up
(Combine chest and stomach to receive 20% OFF)
Lash & Brow Tinting:
- Eyelash Tint $20.00
- Eyebrow Tint $20.00
- Lash and Brow Tint $30.00
- Lash Lift $59.00
- Lash Lift & Tint$69.00
Bikini to Brazilian:
- The Alaskan : $35
(traditional Bikini) Stay warm in the winter – Just a little off the sides.
- The Californian : $40
(landing strip) Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- The Hawaiian : $55
(small landing strip in front)
- The Floridian : $65
(traditional Brazilian) Nothing’s left. That’s right, Nothing!
- (add $30 for cheeks!)
- Hair growth must be at least a ¼ inch, the wax must be able to adhere to the hair and if the service cannot be performed we may have to reschedule!
- Do NOT shave between waxing appointments. This will inhibit the wax service.
- We do not perform Brazilian services if its that time of the month. Please make sure to schedule accordingly.
- You may exfoliate and bath the night prior to your appointment. This will ease the wax service and provide for an easier wax service.
- Please arrive clean and showered.
- We know this may be your first wax service but there is no reason to worry! Please don’t listen to others and trust in your service provider. We want you to have the most successful waxing experience. So take a deep breath and relax.
- Staying on a regular waxing schedule is important; each successful treatment will get easier and more comfortable.
- Please always consult your Physician prior to taking any medications. However, some people do find a bit of comfort in taking an over the counter pain reliever about 20 mins. prior to their service.
- Remember there are some medications, both prescription and over the counter, medical conditions or illnesses that may interfere with this service. It is important to discuss prior to waxing or receiving any other skincare service. We understand this may be uncomfortable but for a successful and safe service please ask to talk with the therapist prior to your appointment. In certain instances we will decline the service.
To learn more about the best spa in Bradenton, call
to inquire about our upcoming events and specials.