A Change in Procedures for Booking
Welcome! We are so excited to re-open the spa to our guests. In order for us to do this, we decided to take on several safety measures to protect our wonderful guests, but our staff as well. Below you can see everything we have implemented. Thank you!
During This Transitional Time, Please Note We Have Made Some Changes To Our Procedures.
- A COVID-19 Liability Release Form must be completed prior to your appointment.
- We ask that clients wear a mask in all common areas of the spa, this is in alliance with CDC Recommendations and our State & Local Requirements.
- Please do not arrive prior to your appointment, we are asking that clients walk into the spa only moments prior to their appointment time. We will not have seating available in our waiting area.
- Please do not bring any guests with you during your visit unless they are receiving treatment.
- We will ask that all clients sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the spa.
What We Are Doing:
- All staff will be wearing masks and all skincare therapists will be wearing gloves for every treatment.
- We have put sanitizer stations throughout the spa.
- We will not be accepting cash payments (cash tips will be accepted for therapists).
- We have safe handle coverings installed on every door handle, faucet, toilet handle and light switch. These safe handles are antimicrobial and are up to 98% effective on viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- We have installed air scrubbers on our air condition systems. These are designed to sanitize the air and surfaces as the air flows thru the system. It is a highly effective design.
- We have added time between client appointments to increase sanitation of our rooms and allow clients to check out and leave the spa before new clients enter.
- We have increased sanitation of all common areas throughout the day.