A Change in Procedures for Booking
From the beginning of the pandemic Bellagena has followed all CDC Guidelines as a standard and will continue to do so.
Currently the CDC states that all fully vaccinated individuals do not have to wear a mask indoors. They recommend that all unvaccinated individuals wear a mask in doors. We ask that all of our clients and staff follow these guidelines.
* fully vaccinated means either 2 weeks after your two-dose vaccine or 2 weeks after your single-dose vaccine. fully vaccinated does NOT include a previous diagnosis of COVID 19.
Thank you for your cooperation.
During This Transitional Time, Please Note We Have Made Some Changes To Our Procedures.
- A COVID-19 Liability Release Form must be completed prior to your appointment.
- We ask that clients wear a mask in all common areas of the spa, this is in alliance with CDC Recommendations and our State & Local Requirements.
- Please do not arrive prior to your appointment, we are asking that clients walk into the spa only moments prior to their appointment time. We will not have seating available in our waiting area.
- Please do not bring any guests with you during your visit unless they are receiving treatment.
- We will ask that all clients sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the spa.
What We Are Doing:
- All staff will be wearing masks and all skincare therapists will be wearing gloves for every treatment.
- We have put sanitizer stations throughout the spa.
- We will not be accepting cash payments (cash tips will be accepted for therapists).
- We have safe handle coverings installed on every door handle, faucet, toilet handle and light switch. These safe handles are antimicrobial and are up to 98% effective on viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- We have installed air scrubbers on our air condition systems. These are designed to sanitize the air and surfaces as the air flows thru the system. It is a highly effective design.
- We have added time between client appointments to increase sanitation of our rooms and allow clients to check out and leave the spa before new clients enter.
- We have increased sanitation of all common areas throughout the day.