A Change in Procedures for Booking
Thank you for choosing Bellagena. If you do not see a time available or if this is a last-minute booking please call the spa as we may be able to make special arrangements.
Please note a credit card is required to book online, however, your card will not be charged at this time. We require 24 hrs. cancellation notice for all spa service appointments, if you will be unable to keep your appointment. We may impose a 50% Fee of the booked service price if notice is not provided. Please understand that our therapists have set aside this time for you, and they appreciate your consideration.
All no-show appointments may be charged for the full service. (Arriving 15 mins. after your appointment is considered a no-show appointment)
Any appointments booked with Dr. Chapman may have different cancellation/reschedule policies. Please check directly with Dr. Chapman as Bellagena Med Spa and Dr. Chapman are separate businesses.
Please make sure to read our policies prior to making your appointment or feel free to email us or give us a call if you have any other questions.
During This Transitional Time, Please Note We Have Made Some Changes To Our Procedures.
- A COVID-19 Liability Release Form must be completed prior to your appointment.
- We ask that clients wear a mask in all common areas of the spa, this is in alliance with CDC Recommendations and our State & Local Requirements.
- Please do not arrive prior to your appointment, we are asking that clients walk into the spa only moments prior to their appointment time. We will not have seating available in our waiting area.
- Please do not bring any guests with you during your visit unless they are receiving treatment.
- We will ask that all clients sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the spa.
What We Are Doing:
- All staff will be wearing masks and all skincare therapists will be wearing gloves for every treatment.
- We have put sanitizer stations throughout the spa.
- We will not be accepting cash payments (cash tips will be accepted for therapists).
- We have safe handle coverings installed on every door handle, faucet, toilet handle and light switch. These safe handles are antimicrobial and are up to 98% effective on viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- We have installed air scrubbers on our air condition systems. These are designed to sanitize the air and surfaces as the air flows thru the system. It is a highly effective design.
- We have added time between client appointments to increase sanitation of our rooms and allow clients to check out and leave the spa before new clients enter.
- We have increased sanitation of all common areas throughout the day.