We’re not exactly a seeing a lot of autumn leaves changing down here. But longtime Bradenton residents and seasoned snowbirds can feel the differences as our weather transitions into Florida fall. It may be warmer here than it is up North, but it’s still cooler now than it was in August.
So what are the fall cosmetic treatment trends for Florida?
Now is a great time to address skin rejuvenation with treatments like chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser skin resurfacing. This is also the time of year for Bradenton laser hair removal.
Read on to find out more about these fabulous fall cosmetic procedures, and why Bellagena is your go-to for Bradenton skin rejuvenation treatments.
Bradenton Skin Rejuvenation in October-November
There are two big reasons you tackle your big, professional skin rejuvenation treatments in October-November in Florida.
- You’ve just been through the sun-heavy summer season. All that UV exposure, heat, sweat, sand and salt air have done a number on your skin.
- You’re looking forward to the holidays, where we not only enjoy lots of parties and socialization, but we still have the mild weather down here to show off our skin.
So consider your skin rejuvenation treatments in two parts, too: One to rid yourself of summer-damaged skin cells, and two to reveal and nurture the fresh, young skin underneath.
Popular Skin Rejuvenation Treatments for Fall
Keeping exfoliation and rejuvenation in mind, the most popular professional skincare treatments for this time of year are microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser skin resurfacing. Each of these options, when performed by an experienced skincare professional, can address summer skin damage and create stunning results for the holiday season ahead.
- Microdermabrasion removes the outermost layer of skin—where the cells are dry and damaged—using targeted friction via a specialized microdermabrasion tool. This procedure is non-invasive and does not use chemicals.
- Chemical peels come in a variety of strengths and types. These various, specially formulated chemical combos can penetrate and dissolved damaged skin cells as well as oil and other buildup. These solutions have the ability to target damage at a variety of depths while saving and even nurturing healthy cells.
- Laser skin resurfacing uses targeted light frequency to break up damaged skin while promoting collagen production in the healthy cells underneath.
All of these options remove damaged skin and smooth imperfections in order to reveal your best, healthiest skin. Factors like skin type, lifestyle, history, and the specific kinds of damage your skin has endured will determine which treatment is best for you. Talk to your certified Bradenton aestheticians at Bellagena to find out which of these procedures will yield the best results for your skin this fall.
Bradenton Laser Hair Removal
Fall is also the best time to get your laser hair removal taken care of.
Why? Well, you might want to remove that hair in order to show off your smooth skin. And laser treatments are certainly a safe, efficient, and thorough solution for long-term hair removal.
But laser hair removal also requires you to avoid sun exposure both before and after the procedure. This is not something you want to try to do during the nine or 10 months of the year that our coastal weather is perfect for tank tops and bikinis.
Take advantage of these long-sleeve shirt and flannel months in Florida to get the laser hair removal procedures done. Not only will the results be healthy and ideal when you can protect your skin before and after, but your fresh, smooth and fully healed skin will be ready to go when the weather warms up again.
Bradenton Skincare Solutions for Fall
Don’t let the fall season pass you by. October and November are ideal months to heal your skin from summer and prepare it for the holiday season. Now is the time to think of your long-term skin goals. And Bradenton’s Bellagena has the certified staff and state-of-the-art facilities to make those goals happen.