Benefits to the skin and overall health.
According to Healthline, “Red light therapy (RLT) is a therapeutic technique that uses red low-level wavelengths of light to treat skin issues, such as wrinkles, scars, and persistent wounds, among other conditions…. Red light is thought to work by producing a biochemical effect in cells that strengthen the mitochondria.” By doing this, energy is produced. Thus, cells can function more efficiently by rejuvenating themselves and repairing damage (Cafasso). Skin cells grow by 150% to 200% when exposed to Red Light Therapy!
LED Red light Therapy & Infrared Light Therapy are both examples of specific types of RLT. Both share amazing benefits that can completely transform you! Some benefits include:
● promotes wound healing and tissue repair
● help for the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
● stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers
● aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis,
● improves skin complexion and builds collagen
● diminish wrinkles
● helps to mend sun damage
● improves the health of joints
● helps diminish scars
● relieves pain and inflammation
These extraordinary procedures may seem intimidating because of the seemingly impossible outcomes. However, Bellagena Spa offers both light and heat therapy. We invite you to try out our Infrared Sauna Therapy and our Red Light Therapy. Please consult with your skin care therapist prior to any session!